With the TM4C1294 Connected LaunchPad (EK-TM4C1294XL) this Ethernet library allows to you connect to the internet. It can serve as either a server accepting connections or a client making connections to a server. Multiple server or client connections are supported so that you can access the board with multiple clients when in server mode or make multiple connections to a single or multiple servers when in client mode. This library includes several examples that show how to use the library in both client and server mode as well as how to configure the IP address settings for either static or DHCP mode.
The Ethernet class initializes the ethernet library and network settings.
The IPAddress class works with local and remote IP addressing.
The Server class can be used to create servers to which clients can connect. Once connected, server and client can send data to and receive data from each other.
The Client class can be used to create clients that can then connect to servers. Once connected the client and server can send and receive data to each other.
The Ethernet UDP class enables UDP message to be sent and received.
- ChatServer: set up a simple chat server.
- WebClient: make a HTTP request.
- WebClientRepeating: Make repeated HTTP requests.
- WebServer: host a simple HTML page that displays analog sensor values.
- XivelyClient: connect to Xively.com, a free datalogging site.
- XivelyClientString: send strings to Xively.com.
- BarometricPressureWebServer: outputs the values from a barometric pressure sensor as a web page.
- UDPSendReceiveString: Send and receive text strings via UDP.
- UdpNtpClient: Query a Network Time Protocol (NTP) server using UDP.
- DnsWebClient: DNS and DHCP-based Web client.
- DhcpChatServer: A simple DHCP Chat Server
- DhcpAddressPrinter: Get an IP address via DHCP and print it out
- TelnetClient: A simple Telnet client